> utility service

> council tax

Payment of Council tax will normally be the responsibility of the tenants in the property. However, landlords should be aware that where a property is empty, let as holiday accommodation or let as a house in multiple occupation (HMO) then responsibility for payment of council tax then rests with the owner of the property.